Friday, March 30, 2012

need to create a custom rendering format

Hi,
I am new to reporting service and I need to create a file of custom format except for thoese provided in RS,how to do it ? and I also want to put ths format in the dropdownlist in report manager , is there a way to do it?
Thanks a lot
--
Message posted via http://www.sqlmonster.comOn Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:16:34 GMT, "angela chen via SQLMonster.com"
<forum@.SQLMonster.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>I am new to reporting service and I need to create a file of custom format except for thoese provided in RS,how to do it ? and I also want to put ths format in the dropdownlist in report manager , is there a way to do it?
>Thanks a lot
Yes, it is possible to create a custom rendering extension for RS.
Looks in the RS Books Online for more info. However, the task is not
trivial and, depending on your format, may require a major programming
effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment