Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Need to add line feeds

I am working on an "invoice" print, and it has to be on a pre-printed form, I need to print the totals at the bottom of the page and need help figuring out how to add specific amount of line feeds. I tried printing chr(13) , chr(10), conbination of both, also tried Environment.NewLine, no luck.

Using SQLRS2000, developing report with VS2003.

Anyone's suggestions would be greatly appreciated!.

Also try using vbCrLf.|||

I tried it just now, no luck yet.

I am doing it on the group footer, simply entering :

= vBCrLf

I have never had this need, not sure if this is the proper syntax?

|||

Hello,

Are you trying to use it in an expression? Can you try to wrap the vbCrLf with some dummy text just so you can see that it's working. Like this:

="Some text on line 1." + vbCrLf + "Next, line number 2."

The result should be:

Some text on line 1.

Next, line number 2.

Jarret

|||

thanks everyone! it works with text around it.

thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment